Blog#5

 How did you receive the feedback on the photos? Do they still fit within your vision of the final magazine? What are some things you might want to change about the layout of your magazine after receiving feedback about the photos?

I received back feedback on the sketches/photos by giving a presentation to my classmates and them writing down notes on what I can do to make progress. The sketches that I had that recover my photos in the way are with my vision with the final magazine. I want to change the photography and typography because they need to come together creatively and ake a big visual without saying anything. Yes, there should be a title but the title should present but the photograph should have a representation that says it all. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 4 Elements Of Narrative Refelection

Stuart Hall's Representation Theory