Blog#4

 What was your plan for taking the photos? What was the process like during taking the photos? How did they come out? Do you think you'll need to update them in any way?

My plan for taking the photos was to take pictures of a Breoanna Taylor and a George Floyd mural to help understand what is being signified or to help give a better representation. I did not end taking the pictures but to be more creative I sketched two murals with  Breoanna Taylor and a George Floyd. The sketches came out better than I expected others looked at them before I presented them. Sketching has to deal with forming the right visual and I redid it a couple times before I even showed it to others and presented to more peoples. There were positive ideas about the sketches I made so I don't think they should be updated.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Chapter 4 Elements Of Narrative Refelection

Stuart Hall's Representation Theory